Politique de confidentialité et cookies
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person responsible is INSOLENT RIDER SLU (hereinafter I.R. SLU) with address at Avenida de Las Suertes 71 B. 28051 - Madrid (Spain).
In case of doubt or consultation on any aspect of privacy, you can communicate it to our postal address, indicating in the header: DOORDRESSER (Customer Service), always accompanying a photocopy of your I.D. or at our e-mail address email@example.com
How have we obtained your personal data?
Your personal data have been obtained through the previous relationships you have maintained with I.R. SLU, or because of the relationships that you currently maintain with us, either because of your status as a client or because you have requested that we send you promotional information about our campaigns.
What personal data do we deal with?
The data that we deal with about you, for the legitimate purposes that are explained below, are the following:
- Necessary data to maintain the relationship with you:
- Name and surnames, or fiscal data in case of being a legal entity.
- Email address.
- Postal address.
- Phone number.
- Shopping history in our e-commerce.
- In those cases where it is necessary, due to the nature of the payment (bank transfer), we may manage to treat other data that you voluntarily provide us with:
- Bank data
We also inform you that we will treat those additional data that you voluntarily provide us, during the future relations and interactions that you maintain with I.R. SLU, through a social network or other application. This data depends on your own privacy settings, use of the social network or application, as well as the privacy policies of each social network or application, so we recommend you read them carefully before providing us with information through said social networks or applications.
Why we treat your personal data?
Basically for the following activities:
- Shipping of your purchases.
- Exceptionally, to inform you of a campaign of special interest.
- Inform you of the substantial modification of our database (in case of cessation of commercial activity, etc.)
You can refuse to receive this type of communications, now or at any other time, by indicating it during the registration process in our database, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending an application to the postal address of I.R. SLU.
When and for what reason can we provide your information to third parties?
We will never sell, rent or transfer your personal data, but these may be provided to the recipients indicated below, for the following reasons:
- Public Administrations: for the fulfillment of the legal obligations to which I.R. SLU is subject to its activity.
- Logistic providers that need access to your data for the sending of your orders, and with which I.R. SLU has signed the confidentiality and personal data treatment contracts required by the regulations to protect your privacy.
- If in the future I.R. SLU would make other transfers of personal data, will inform you in a timely manner to request your consent.
Do we perform international data transfers?
I.R. SLU has contracted the services of technological suppliers located mostly in the European Economic Area ("EEA").
How long will we store your data?
Your personal data will be kept as long as your relationship with I.R. SLU, and even after the termination of this relationship for any reason during the statutory limitation periods that are applicable, if you do not inform us otherwise. In this case, they will be treated in order to prove compliance with our legal and / or contractual obligations. We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary or allowed for the purposes for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine the conservation periods include our legal obligations, statistical needs or the fact that conservation is advisable or not depending on our legal position.
If you are under 18
If you are a minor and use any of our websites, please do not send us any personal information about you or your family without prior authorization from your parents or guardians. Ask your parents or guardians to contact us if you have any questions.
What are your rights?
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability, limitation and / or opposition to treatment, through the indicated postal and electronic addresses.
Also, if you consider that the treatment of your personal data violates the regulations or your privacy rights, you can file a claim.
For more information about the guarantees of your privacy, you can contact I.R. SLU through email@example.com or through the postal address indicated above. You can also do it at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through its electronic headquarters, or their postal address.